Monday, January 25, 2010

In The Shoes Of Homeless Person 
A lonely street, rain puddles beneath my feet
wrapped in a white sheet
I'm homeless..
I need to find a better place to sleep
dogs bark
people scream
what I hear
the things I see
a man chasing a young girl
I don't got a phone to call the police
food in desperate need
suffering of starvation
signs of dehydration
someone help me please
come and rescue me
it doesn't take superman to come set me free
money spent on roads,
building expensive new homes
I'm callin out for help
I try to speak at a higher tone
life I felt
people livin life to show
but what do you think you would do if you were livin in my shoes?
I aint talkin bout no hoes
this is bout me
layin next to a garbage can
bumpin into people drunk up for a one night stand
all I need is a helping hand
that's all I ask for is another chance
money to live?
these are my only pair of ripped pants
look at the tears in my eyes
then you'll see what hurt is
everyone seems to fight
it's killing me to watch this
am I just a dreamer..
people strive for a partner to lock a kiss
but for me I strive to find a better life to live.

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment