Saturday, January 30, 2010


Is looks all that matters?
the mirror dosn't lie..
he is what made my heart shatter
what is it you don't like?
is it my hair or my eyes?
is my nose to big
or is it my awful smile?
I know I can't aford the things she has
but still I think I have something any girl would want to have
she has the latest trends in fashion
and I have the fashion that would atleast reach his satisfactions
her perfect smile
her perfect eyes
her perfect home
her perfect life
but why are you so into her?
what is it about her that makes you so sure?
I could be a perfect lover
she is just an ordinary girl
her money on your mind
and you on my mind all the time
I gave all the signs
what will it take for you to realize
you don't even have a clue
right now I'm sitting here crying for you
and your sittin with her keepin her company
I don't even know what to do
she got everything I dont have
so I guess with you I'll never get the chance

Written By Esra Chebli

1 comment:

  1. Esraa ! This is Such an Amazing Poem ! I Lovee It ! Greeaaaaaaaat Jooooooob!!!
    I've been visiting your site almost everyday and omg how talented you are! I Love You and Love Your Poems ! Hopefully Someone discovers you soon and make you dreams come true.
    Love You To the bestest friend in the world ,
    Nour ;) <3

    ReplyDelete