Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rob Jamal Writes-
Rob Jamal Writes produces music but also has tracks which will be on his mixtape comin out very soon, right now he is going through a couple of problems (internet, time, work) but is still tryin his very best to keep his things goin. Disregarding those difficulties, Rob is glued to his music and does not let nothing keep him from doin his stuff. Rob is inspired by his music, and has inspired me. I opened up my hidden talent to him, I started off writing poems, but now I write lyrics and this is something I never thought anyone would care for, until he taught me that it dosn't matter if noone cares, it's how much I care. I want to give a huge shout out to him!! because I know that I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for his encouragment, and he is doin an awsome job acheiving his dream! and I know forsure it will be all worth it in the end for the effort he's putting in this.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment