Tuesday, February 23, 2010

six and a-half months
shit and love I got none
when I said leave I don't want
but you didn't listen to a point I became numb
when you said you miss me in your arms
I look back and it's just so fucked
what you took when my heart was just suppose to be touched
and now you sit back and bluff
you don't opprecitate what you got..
that's why I've moved on
but why you act like it's so hard to accept
boy you commited theft
and stole my heart and ended it in a wreck
I'm a doll made outta cotton weeves
the feelings of nothin
my eyes just blank lidlessly
when your suppose to be here
understanding me
your there..
talkin like you don't care
makin a fool outta yourself
when you gotta girl for once
your lucky...lucky I was with you
but now I hope you realized how much I don't need you..

Written By Esra Chebli

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like youve been through some pretty rough stuff. Its nice for us though cuz then it gets you to write these amazin poems, stay strong Esra, dont let little things like that get to you, your better..

    ReplyDelete