Friday, April 23, 2010

Aight...I know I broke your heart..
but why..
why you tryin to go back to the start..?
want revenge..
well then Imma give you the time to play me like a guitar
so here,
heres the notes, soon you'll become a star
I promise you gon' feel good tarin me apart
then after you gon' be cement..rough as tar
I'll be layin in the dirt
and you can make sure that you make everything hard
all you gotta do is flirt
and I'll be more then happy to play along
I messed with you...
now it's your turn
you better plan what you gonna do to make me burn
I promise Imma let it burn...
and become a broken hearted girl..

Written By Esra Chebli

2 comments:

  1. wooow thats an amiazing poem ,,,,,, but do u think the one who loves you would do break ur heart if he does then he never loved you ,,, cuz who really loves forgives

    ReplyDelete