Sunday, April 25, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_llH7CF-zZ0

yo..it's like..its like it be comin and it go..finaly got the hang of dis flow..I ain't gon' be doin dis nomore..Imma be walkin out dat door..as my tears drip unda ma feet onto da floor..yo ma muscles are sore..I guess I gotta move faword and ignore..make somethin good outta dis shit..and if I eva get to taste it..I aint neva gonna let it go..neva will I eva trade it..because das me I finaly made it..everythin was takin..so many times I be makin mistakes an..I finaly learned..nomore breakin..so Imma keep my head above da surface,and Imma be doin it for one purpose..and for one purpose only aint for no person..for me only..dis ain't wut life had to show me.. this is about me..thats why Im lonely..dont gotta worry about whats bellow me..Imma keep buildin the stairs for above me...fuck the world, middle fingure to all haiters,fuck the purls...dont need no labels..or the touch of a fuckin angel..my tea dont gotta be the fresh taste of mapel..dont need the contacts to make my eyes hazel, dont need'a fool yo minds..I know Im real an all..I keep it real all the time..dont need a bird to tell ya'll that Im fly..I dont got wings..but I still try..fancy things I gotta buy..nah..that ain't my life..I don't drive..I ride..I dont cry..I sigh..I hold back on atitude,I keep the grills across my every tooth..so I collide..dont need'a boost..dont need'a guy..or some extra moose,everything is right..dont need noone to tell me what to do..so dont try to hurt me..I know how to cry..trust me Im emptied..I aint friendly..neither am I bitchy..wont have a sweet sixteen..dont care to be richy..Im just me..me is who Imma stay to be..and when the time comes when I reach my dreams..you gon' still find my mamma tuckin me in my sheets...nothin...nothin..nothin will eva change me...I can do what eva I want if I put my mind to it..without a voice I can still sing a song..I can make my own tune to it..Dont need ya'll to tell me I cant do shit,because Im the new bitch,and this new bitch is ill,I got my own skills..no skills for mathamatical equations,none for biological relations,or historical creations, I got skills of life, that ya'll dont have that are countin them bills all night..I do whats right..dont do what I believe is wrong..dont hold on to influences for long,cuz I know where they belong,and I know they be talkin shit when Im gone..these faces keep movin me along..so Im happy to bump into some..cuz all they doin is brightenin up my sun..everybody is makin it clearer for me to see..in dis way..Im just careless..the only opinion I take is from my parents..other then that Imma do whats right for me..and you aint gonna stop me even if you got problems stormin on me..I got protection from whats in me,so I keep walkin through it confidently...

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment