Saturday, April 10, 2010

NoOne Else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf_bFwroVvE

NoOne else in this world like you..
NoOne can do the things you do...
never met NoOne like me..
NoOne knew I was a phony..
when I told you how I feel...
listenin to this melody..
we became what was once the missing center peice
combined our love..
and became two into one..
started off strong..
but it doesn't always stay like the start..
now you know...
I'm two faced..
nothin but fake...
what did we really make..?
how much did you take..?
what did I give..?
why am I makin the same mistakes..?
will you ever know how much of my heart really breaks..
Nobody knows..
because I simply hide it without a trace..
we seem to argue when we miss communicate
I'm tryin my best to facilitate..
but will I make things easier if I give you ur own space?
I would come runnin back to you..
but somethin is pushin me back because the things I do..
maybe it's from all this shame..
for how much I put you through..
so I'm comin back right now..
sayin the words I never wanted you to hear comin outta my mouth
I'm sorry..
this word is trippin me out..
but..how will you know I'm sayin the truth..
do you know what I'm feelin now?
I ain't just sayin it..Imma show you how..

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment