Sunday, May 2, 2010

..

my heart is beating..where walking towards eachother..Im bleeding..eyes catch..but Im blinded..Im recked..
its only you and me..now fuck the world..tell me what you feel,you cant keep runnin from the truth,you know I loved you right..gave my all..never slept Im thinkin bout you through the nights..you know peoples words never got to me noone was ever right..never believed til you actually gave me something to see..I thought you were the one..like no other,never knew this love was just for fun..til I came up to you..and you ignored me all at once..walked away crying..it still wasen't enough..whats killing me the most..is you couldn't take a moment for me..you laughed as soons as my back turned..you dont know how much it hurt..I loved you..I loved you..loved you with all my heart..wut did I do...you played it smart...Im only young I dont want to be going through something this hard,you were what put a smile on my face..when things got fucked up..lookin at you made it a better place..but soon I realized you werent here for me..were you for real..help me understand..dont leave me wondering..I dont wanna move on tumbling..so tell me..do you really care? was it all an illusion? were you really there? because you had me livin in a dream..livin a fantacy..now its a nightmare..Im trying to look for memmories..my heart is beating for you..it needs you..but it dosnt regret leaving you..each breath..Im climbing up a mountain..its hard feeling you...what was I left to do..never treated me like you were suppose to..in this maze..amazed how I walked through it blinded..I found my way out..but it was hard to find it...I love you..but I think Im going to hide it...

Written By Esra Chebli...

7 comments:

  1. i love it its soo nice ,,, but i think u shouldn't hide ur love just tell the person you love ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the last comment. If you really love someone you you gotta let them know. You never know when somethin might happen or that maybe you might not see them anymore, like they can leave and you wouldnt kno how they feel and they wouldnt kno how you feel. It might not seem as bas at first but after it really hurts to go not knowing and have them not knowin either. Its a hard thing to do though I' understand, it still' always takes 2 people. You want the person to know that you love them..you love' em so much but you' jus cant find the right time or way to say it and thats what sucks the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this poem is basically talking about a girl who got played...she loved a guy..and put so much effort in the relationship but he never showed her enough..he never took her seriousley and still said the words I love you..she only discovered til later that he was playing her..so she decides shes gonna stop going after him and hide her feelings..since he never seen them in the begining...Thanks forr the comments..I appreciate it alott keep'em comin...U gies r awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disagree with both comments on the top, like com #2 said it takes two, so why would she bother tellin the person? If its meant to be it will happen on its own.& the guy should always pull the first move! and pplzzz she doesnt only writee from her experiencess, she puts herself in other pplz shoes! but shes a great writerr! YOU SHOULD BE FAMOUS, cuz u actually got talent hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its true the guy should always do the 1st move but sometimes as much as he wants to let her know theres somethin that gets in the way or maybe he dont get the chance to see her. It dont mean that he doesnt love her or want to let her kno maybe he just waitin for the right time to let her kno how much she means to him. I dont know though, I guess everyone thinks different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If ur going to look at it like that, then before u know it the girl u actually like is goin to be with someone else. Only because u were waiting for the " right time ", say it when u feel it. If its meant to be then its meant to be, and if its not..then its some1 else. Justt remember theres plenty of fish in the sea, & manyy chocolates with different flavors! LOL

    ReplyDelete