Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let Me Hold You..Jorge & Esra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcNAaj8SnmY

-let me hold you..its like..its like I sold you..as if you was nothin..im sorry for what I told you..and I wasnt ur shoulder..u were right..right how my days is gonna be colder..and I aint gon' be standin taller..let me hold you..even when the rain comes paurin through..and we dont know what to do..keep my arms..my arms locked around you..with the angels that surround you..its like..Im so glad I found you..now Im wishin I could just hear the sound of you ..baby,baby..I got the crown for you..Im down for you..proud to be urs..its in just everythin u do..ur my all, pick me up everytime I fall..even if I be makin mistakes..u help me stand tall..baby I promise I'll neva make yo heart break..and..and..its neva to late..hold my hand and baby Imma stay..let me hold you..an everythin will be ok..just look at my face..an the smile..babe thats all it takes..
-Written By Esra Chebli

-http://www.youtube.com/user/ChicagosAmz
Forget these clowns, let me be the one to hold you down.Keep your crown cause i fight for your love, Give it to me if you feel like i deserve it after the end of this round.You and i, me and you,Thats two perfect nouns,Repeat it to yourself, see how perfect it sounds but girl, you already know, thats only if you.....if ya.... let me... hold you down....
-Written By Jorge

-babe u dont need'a fight cuz u..cuz u the only one in my life..theres no crown..baby there aint a price.. grab my hands an neva let go..cuz you is wuts inside..imma be urs..and baby u can be mine..Imma hold you down when the time is right..til then imma keep u rapped in ma arms through the nights...dream wit ya..sleep wit ya..neva lie..keep u there lyin next to my side..let..let me hold you
-Written By Esra Chebli

- http://www.youtube.com/user/ChicagosAmz
-Lets try to converse on this big ass device.Baby picture the worst then read the rest of this verse,
please take my advice.if you do, i promise what you read is guna make you think twice.with you im bliss,now picture this,soon we`ll kiss,at your favorite place, ill stair in your eyes babygirl not at your waist..look,what im tryna say is that now you know how much i really care.me and you are like a perfect couple of shoes....a perfect pair.
-Written By Jorge

-babe..i see it..see it in ur eyes..i aint gonna just read..imma read between the lines..no promises..imma think
for wuts right..hold u down be ur guide..then u be mine..nah..not just for valentines..but for everyday..an imma picture u holdin me by my waist..lookin in my eyes..at that place we use to chill an look at the sky..til it was late..looked at the stars through the night..imma hold u down like we supposed to..here let me show you..
-Written By Esra Chebli

Check Out Jorge's youtube channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChicagosAmz
this was a little callab we did on youtube

2 comments:

  1. i love this esra i show this to all my students in english class,we all love your work,you should consider being a photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh..nice!...thank you,loooool why would you say I should consider being a photographer? I was already thinking about it..that's so weird.. I appreciate the comment I have more to come stay up to date..I can't believe your showing this to your class..but I don't like my older posts because when I look back and read it and compare it to the way I write now its just so much better now..but usually the flow goes better with the beat on while reading it.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete