Wednesday, August 4, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux7BXBo52L0


lost somethin that was love..somethin I thought was lust..losin you I had to accept..but wutif losin you was a mistake..everythin in my life will be full of regects..how can I relate..never ment for ur heart to break..left you thought I needed a rest..but once I've spoken to you..you have finaly released the truth..there was nothin to prove..I hope ur willin to come along with me on this decision I choose..because the pain in my heart feels like the pain of a bruise..I dont needa go around and cruise..now I know it's only you..I'm inlove..and baby believe me its true..I cant get over the fact that were through..I miss you..miss you that I cant take it any longer..miss you that nothin will make me stronger..I want us..us to go farther and farther..but everyday its just gettin harder and harder..I need you..I just need you..I need you..I love you..I miss you..feel me..Im almost kneeling..my tears are gettin so appealing..dont let me wonder off freely..I want you..I lost you..I cropped you..I dropped you..never caught you..never stopped me..now ur gone so longely..I doubt with things so awfully..I want to recconect to you..no disrespect but you got nothin to lose..baby I adore you thats why I keep runnin back..thats why my heart is beatin as Im writin this as if Im racin on a track..this is no puzzle..thought I peiced the facts...cuz theres another..shes real inlove with you..I can see it in her eyes..it reminded me of us when she started to cry..you know I never told you a lie..but wut is it with her she has to hide..whats so special...I cried and I cried..nearly died..from pain..I tried..I tried..kept keepin you next to my side..but its empty..so deadly..I need you...Im at the edge of losin you..my everything...

Written By Esra Chebli

4 comments:

  1. you wrote that before and i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally, where you been at Ezzy? itd be nice to hear/read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job E-Chebbz, i really like this one, Just wondering, is this about you or just a random poem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, this poem is actually an old poem i wrote way back and i reposted it by mistake

    ReplyDelete