Friday, April 8, 2011

Hmm..TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
THIS IS FOR YOU

Hes like the mirror I stare at, I can't get to the other side..
with a wonder and a feelin..nobody can realize
like the image that can't get any clearer of what's really inside
hes like the motion of tears that runs down from my eye
hes the reason to all my possibilities when I write
with every breath and every muscle it takes to make me survive
hes the colour..he brings the nutrition in my life
without him I think I'd be damned to see the light..
alone..because I'd rather spend my loneliness with you
while you hold me stiff when these dark nights go blue
watch the sun rise together and sit in the earths shoes,
boats that rock us on top long seas while depth moves
when I battle a war I wanna fight it with you
with all the hastle and the trouble will both go through
and if I dream I want this dream to be true
because your all I dream of you don't even have a clue
seein your face energizes my heart and fits it back in place
you don't understand what I mean when I say nobody can take your place
in those thoughts I can't seem to erase
the words that break down and build up with ur name
boy ur the wonder I can't seem to trace
ur the bundle of tears I hope to drain
ur amazing that no words can phrase
what can I say when a million thoughts of you rushin through my brain
and it's something to hate
when your not next to me
and I sit here dreamin awake while you push me away
in the good times that fade..
when you made me laugh..
when you made me cry
hangin up on my face..
during the middle of the night,
can I try to get this right
let me say..your not movin on with your life..
unless I'm with you
because your my life
and nobody can take that away from me..

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment