Friday, April 29, 2011

"I'm looking over child alerts and spitting what ever has to come out of my system..I'm always trapped in the same position hopin somebody will listen, I'm rushin back to the past constantly waiting for a cure in my blinded vision, who cares, I find the pleasure under my wings into my image, it's never enough..I'm tied simply, in a complicating ribbon, I'm twisted out of place I don't belong here I'm nearly finished it's easy to be hidden in your world as I try to fit in.."

-Esra Chebli..

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you can't things mixed up which confuses a person re read what you right hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reword what ur trynna say..IT CAN CONFUSE A PERSON WITH WHAT YOUR TRYING TO ******WRITE***** HUN...it's POETRY you don't need to understand the ARTS of my work..Don't even come on my blog I got nothing to lose.

    ESRA :)

    ReplyDelete