Sunday, May 22, 2011

Losing My Mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_n5DFwKDo&feature=related

Trynna release these trapped words..I'm the only one that can save'em
while they scream for me to come rescue it stuck in my basement
where can I go from here, as my feet swing across the pavement
hopin I can come up with the perfect lines but I can't seem to say'em
spit it out of my throat and speak this language
No one will understand, enough with this baggage
I'm goin crazy just left here prayin...
I'm my own prisoner against the guards in invisible faces
Unknown voices tellin me I can make it
pushin me the opposite direction trickin me into basics
rhymes and phases I regularly hate it
listening to the odds hopin to get some inspiration
but I can't reach the master piece stuck with all the information
stop with the bullshit I spit like the shit comin out of the anus
I'm not aimin or lookin to be famous
I'm just saying my life depends on the ages
give me some motivation
lookin back I can finally tie myself into laces
workin like a bitch like I'm trynna work for my wages
and I can barely make up for the payments
my soul is in poverty lookin for the replacements
I'm about to retire over a lifetime maintenance
to cope with the consequence of being painless
I'm aimless in between these lines I can't go back and trace it
searching desperately while I catch myself in the wrong places
as soon as I switch lanes I'm makin some serious changes
while decisions are controlled stuck in different ranges
in my dreams when I'm walkin on stages
No one can hear me I can't possibly say it.

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment