Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This World..Built with beauty, functioned with evil..Looks are Deceiving

I'm gonna viciously assault my religion and stand for what I want, like a savage pass it on and stand in the stars, above all of you, and have the devil right under my arm...nobody can control me as I wait for death to discharge at the echo of a guitar, this worlds so dysfunctional..functioned with evil in the heart

Written By Esra Chebli

Don't sacrifice yourself for this heavenly earth, this world is nothing you'd expect it to be,
trust in yourself and faith..give more than you take..but keep the one and only thing for yourself,
the soul living with in you, don't come across a doubt,
this world is a disease, like syphilis living under the skin you will never see,
only with tests you'd come to find what's planted in this earth seed,
we are here for reason of a slave..hell living under our feet..
run from material temptation received,
being the demon you think nobody can defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment