Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's muscular figure created this physical attraction, as it's joints fit perfectly together causin an imperial distraction, as I wake to this beauty of a painless fascist..a recognizable spark sat and never moved, even in the dark it spoke to me as it blinded the moon, if you get lost into it, you'd never want to find your way out, it's rush is so smooth, afraid to be found..I'd never want to let go of this tissue, and whisper of this magical pronoun as I kiss you..my darkness is so visible in your light, built with razors and caved in knives broken through this cold ice, as creases fell in, tainted eyes, you'd find the rainbow in a rainy night, through it's famous delight, what it had to offer, sat in your mouth and left it to water, words were that powerful you'd begin to suffer,a heart beat would literally eat you for supper, you'd just enjoy the feeling of wonders, and simply feeling upper, but it gets rougher and rougher until you fall as it crashes you with thunder and hits you from under..it's veins spoke through it's circulations, it's interpretations left a degree in zero relations, in my equation, through the substitution of love in this situation, in the constitution of us..it was like no other objective, so I subject this in my perspective, so no objections, it's temperature was just about one degree less, I smelled it through it's cold breath as it hit me with it's chest, held me and threw me down with a linger down my neck, to the figure of my breasts where knocks left a beat at the set, where the sun rests over two worlds of flesh and corsets where we orbit through steps like insects, I'd just leave my thought to linger with pain, pay the cost for this misery and pain..

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment