Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm hesitating like I got a gun to my head, sleeping at the urge about to fall off the ledge, as I get kicked down I fall off my bed, these nightmares are eatin me, treatin me with torture frequently and stealin my decency, I'm now so cold as I roll through my bed sheets, droundin in the freezing waters of my history, I'm now floating at the surface like a piece of garbage so worthless, wind blow me away to the flames of a furnish back at home, where I hold my bones of my neck, i hate to sleep alone because I know my phone's off to set, now thunder hits, my wonder splits in dimensions of my adventures to admit, what truth hides that I collide with my life, the external vibe is holding my sigh, now I don't realize the dreams I commit, its a suicide of dreams I intend to kill..

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment