Thursday, January 26, 2012

I put myself in favour to you..as my king, yes you promise to give me wings from blings and other things like..sharing the same bed, the same touch, the same breath, the same fuck..never cheat me, lie to me, I've heard the same stuff, so why? why do I wait in pain and get played in games that exist in reality while I'm trapped in a dream, so that once I wake I begin to hate the shit that's been done to me, do I appreciate? my patience awaits me while I crave the attention, my insecurity's trap me, hold me, tells me..he could only make you happy..Exactly, I use him to mock the cure to my emptyness while I'm madly in love with his manipulations, kinda tacky? it's fake so I seal my lips down with tape so I don't say another word in each day that passes away leavin a trace like muddy footprints on a ceramic base, kay..so I tell you how I feel so you see..do you see this as true love or an obsession?

Written By Esra Chebli

1 comment:

  1. I like this one very much. Relationships are tough, and this seems to be about one. at least from my point of view.

    ReplyDelete