Monday, February 22, 2010


Hamdualla is all I'm left to say..
when you turn to religon and give it word and pray..
a true believer in god..what is there to be ashamed?
everyone got there own thoughts and feelings..
but Hamdualla; it's the way I was raised
Hamdualla..thanks to god..is what it means
yeah...thanks to allah
is what I say when I acheieve
when I fail it pulls me closer and makes me stronger to believe
we don't like to admit our sins..
but we'll eventually face them at a certain point
we can only keep them in to a certain extent//
just like smokin a joint..
you can't keep the smoke in your system for to long
it builds pressure and forces you to caugh it out..
Christains, Muslims, Atheists, Buddhism, Judaism,
Spiritism, Sikhism. Baha'i Faith, Jainism ect..
it don't matter..we all believen different things
but I share for what I believen..
what I turn to..
my religon I admire
and stick my head up high to..
when I'm proud to say I'm muslim
when it be hard to say in America..
there be stereotype..like every muslim is a tourist
when a white man could be carryin a bomb and could be holdin a marit
just trynna speak as a citizens right to..I believe it's wrong
and believe they should put a stop to..
I ain't sayin we inoscent..
just sayin the truth of what we livin in..
the way we handle things..
I'm proud to let you all know I'm a muslim
what will be your expression..
you just can't stop lookin..

Written Bye Esra Chebli

2 comments:

  1. god bless you thats really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah 7u Akbar nice poem Chebli, thats right we should all stand up for what we believe in, im a proud Muslim to, all thanks go to Allah [SWT], keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete