Monday, February 22, 2010

This is a Poem Written By my sister abby...

"I'm so confused,
don't know what to do,
should I give "us" another chance...
I don't even know if I want you,
It seems like I need you,
I pretend I'm fine, but everywhere I go
I see you, an illusion of you,
I ask myself why, but I still don't know
everything...just everything reminds me of you,
it's like there are signs leading me to you,
tellin me that your thinkin of me too,
but the thought of you wont leave me alone...
sometimes I feel like I gotta heart of store,
because I try to erase the feelings inside of me,
but it's the truth that I'm destined to be,
so I fly away, so my heart could set free,
now tell me, what would you do if you were me?
I know for the both of us, it's not easy,
so the forces of repellment are pullin me away...
but for real, it's with you I wanna stay...
you dont even know this, I care for you, but I don't think you notice,
you probly think I'm mean, to blunt & honest,
but you don't know half of what goes on in my chest,
I just need a rest, I don't want to play the role of the reject,
I'm just goin on with life, not knowin what to expect...
but I'm stuck in this situtation clueless of what to do next...
with everythin that's goin on, I'm trynna stay strong,
I miss you, & the way we use to get along,
I would send this to you, to put it in a song...
But I'm afraid you might skim through it,
cause the format is to long."

Written By Abbz Chebli

1 comment:

  1. uhmm i think u should make a farther step and give ur selves another chance

    ReplyDelete