Monday, February 15, 2010

Im not the happy girl you think I am
people rate my personality a ten
but when I look in the mirror all I see is pretend
I call myself a true friend
but nothin seems to last til' the end
I always got my shoulder to lend
I always have a message that I need to send
I still got words that need to be said
how come life is so hard to go through
theirs so much things I gotta do
who ever is reading this
what do you see when I look at you
I'm sick in this forever flue
I guess I'm still trynna find who I am
I hope I find me soon
It's like I lost who I once was
and now I'm someone new
I never missed anyone so much
I mean the real me
the inner me I lost
were my heart thats suppose to be touched
I wish by an angel
the me who's suppose to be loved
it's not the feeling like I gave my soul away
it's the feeling of a different me in every way
it's hard to see how I'm hurting today
the mirror is the only place
I can look at my face
and see how I have really changed
me is so hard to face
other then blood my body is filled with shame
the feeling of no stronger pain
how can it go away
so I keep moving in the same way

Written By Esra Chebli




1 comment: