Monday, February 15, 2010

said at the right place
at the right time
most importantly the words waiting to come out from deep inside
sit back and think..
with a glass of water
through your thoughts you sink
are you willin to take it farther
or did you run outta ink
are you thinkin it over smarter
no mistakes
neither of us want to make
thats why I promise things will never change
the memmories from when we first met
til today
when we became our own set
there will be no games
there will be no pain
it's the time to make it our best
keepin it locked in a treasure chest
no time to play
I got the right words to say
I thought it over
and over
this is somethin I was willin to go for
just serious
I don't mean to be so curious
but I was kinda oblivious
so it was brought up
it was in me for to long
I'm glad notin between us had to stop
and now that huge weight is gone.

Written By Esra Chebli

1 comment:

  1. I really Like that one sis =)
    you're amazing!
    love you x.o.x

    Ps. keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete