Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Runaway Love instrumental (Ludacris ft Mary J)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWhxcgXTdlY
-Just began lyrics tonight only got verse one finished.
will be updated..

(verse #1) 25sec-1:05
These thoughts be scary when they be comin by
wanna runaway from home
start a hole new life
things aren't gonna be the same...
leavin everythin behind
but it's time to work things out
take the pain away from my life.
poppin pills, maybe drug use
or runnin from a relationship with physical abuse
I'm holdin myself down with the right thing to do
so I runaway in my own world and thats where I find you..
where I once seeked for love and affection..
where I once bled out of emotional depression..
and now when I find someone just right
when I be blind from a completley fine pupil in my eye..
how nobody listen or see the pain that I'm sippin
losin everythin but it just don't finish
what is left for me to do?
I guess runnin away is the only thing that came through..

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment