Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Don't Really Know..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9SPdXp1V-c

I didn't want to expose the truth to myself
I didn't want you to show me enough that I'll have a doubt
I loved you..blinded..never knew what I was hurting about
so..we've created these clouds..
now your tryin to make me feel bad that I walked out
you confused me enough
ur begining to make me think I've made a mistake blinding me again
if you love someone else
but things never worked out
why did you use me to try and get over her?
how come I feel like this is what I deserved
I loved you..but I was never your girl
but you were always my man
I tried my best
gave all my strength to keep holding onto ur hands
but you turned away from me
let go
killing me
my heart not just broken..but shattered
Im depressed...
but you can careless
cuz you believe you did nothing to hurt me this bad
but I can now only see...
that you just neglected me
I was only manipulated..
I just made it clear that I was going to go
but it was you who already set me free 

Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment