Saturday, May 1, 2010

Im..

Im just like an instrument..
others play me..
I let out the tune when I cry
so I cry beautifuly.
Im just like an ant.
Im blind so I cant tell when someone is about to step on me
so once they do..
they leave me to luy there lifelessly
Im just like a wall
I stand there with a speach of no words
they break me down..and throw me away
like I did nothing but the worst
Im just like the clouds
I gather my pain
once they're all gathered I cry leaving them to drop like the rain
I am just a girl...
a girl that wants an ordinary day
that when something goes well..nothing will change
I am just a girl..
I dont want to be a pencil so I can be easily erased..
erased..by a cheesy mistake
I dont want to be that stick that can easily be breaked..
or that heart..that can be taken away
I want to be happy
like I remember I once was..
I want to cry from laughter
not just because...
I want to have an ordinary day..
atleast better then usuall
I want it to always be the same...
I dont want to blank..then next thing I know Im at my funeral..

Written By Esra Chebli

3 comments:

  1. This is startin to sound like the poems you used to write, theyre the best ones, they make you really feel somethin, nice job Esra, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwh thank youu to both..
    I love comparing things..its a pretty strong poem..it even gives me shivvers..ahaha thanks for ur love ;)

    ReplyDelete