Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhwwQ86OEG0
So unexpected..this life I reflected onto these lines that had me pretendin..through time that recked it in these emotions I hoped to strengthen, away from true love that had me destined..
closer to distance away from the nearest connections..
trynna find clearer words in a caption though so little is present
it can't be messin..
messin with my head because lookin into your eyes is like starin into heaven
dreamin about you never fell into something so pleasant
a nightmare is near impossible
to me your way to precious
I'd never scare you away or push you at the farthest where depth ends
I'll keep you close even if the connections dead
because I'll still be thinkin of you as my brain sends signals while my head spins
your right there in my heart though you leave me breathless
I'll wait for you..I don't care if the world is put to an end
you can leave me pendin..
because I'll pend as longs as it takes until you get off my mind
and leave me to rest a bit..
but that's all I wanna do
you don't know it when I simply send a kiss..
I already begin to miss you once I hang up and wish..
wish you only knew..
that you are my everything and it's..
it's just so ridiculous,
I can just speak more of you as I continue this..
your just so reckless
I can't throw you away your like jewels in a necklace
whatever I said I always meant it..
this love is huge..it's tremendous,
I can even see it in my reflection
my eyes call out for you..your words sink into me like an injection
your taking over me like an infection
but fill my system up with all this affection
I'm feelin it so much with you..and theres nowhere I'd be able to get it..


Written By Esra Chebli


4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog - thank you for the frequent updates!
    Wishing you the best of heath and happiness in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh thank you so much! I appreciate that :D
    wish you the best to :)

    ReplyDelete