Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Caught By You
If I shut my eyes and dream about you, is that enough?
I just wonder..what will it take to prove just love
if I can't say it in words..or show it in lust
hurt and burn from ashes to dust
something so beautiful falling apart in no scent of luck
If I could say how much it is you mean to me how will you ever trust?
your words follow through to me my hands are cuffed..
locked into yours..I can't keep this on the hush..
you make me smile..you make me laugh better yet when things get rough
wanting to lay next to you..though I lay alone thinking of us
wonderin what it would be like, its usually not this tough
I'm focusing on just you..I'm speechless,
I wish I can put you in the place of the pillow that I hug
and just keep you rapped around me so I know your not on the run
it's only you who push these tears outta my eyes just like starin straight at the sun,
I'm pretty strong..I wish you knew it's not just...
something I can simply push to the side while my heart's on a rush
all I'm thinkin of is you..I feel like I'm smoking a blunt
way outta my mind,
I'm feeling down..you lift me up,
that's why I'd rather spend my time with you because I get that feeling of freedom from being stuck
I hope you can see it..because I like you so much
I see you the best, and I know it gets better I'm not looking at what it was
you deserve the greatest measures, and that perfect one..
I found the perfect you..I'm officially done
your my champion..you won my love..

Written By Esra Chebli

2 comments: