Tuesday, December 28, 2010


I got so much to say, from my friends to my knees when I kneel down and prey, so much goin on that I can't focus on one and put it into a phrase, to those who don't look at me the same who wont accept me and just throw me away, I've made mistakes and you can go ahead and hate..cuz I aint, the best there ain't nothin to be ashamed..of cuz I ain't the worst and I know ya'll can relate and put this into a verse, you got your ways and I'm not mad at the world for puttin itself first, there's tears slippin off my eyes and runnin down my face, there's fears that I can go ahead and hide and I guarantee it's somethin you can never trace..
it's somethin I'd rather cry on then showin a smile that's really fake it's worth the while so instead I'll wait, I need my space anyway I got nothin to rush I ain't countin down the dates I got my faith, that's all I need with some water to keep the oxygen circulating in my brain..I believen my self I don't need a couple'a teachers to rate my grades or some friends expecting more to take, I'm full of love and I ain't puttin it to waste that's all I got with loads of trust in the bank..I'm just not, risking it..I'm even dreamin through the days, sleepin through the nights wonderin what it's like in somebody elses place, if you can revise..I truly miss the way we used to play..I wish I knew then what was comin my way so I can at least prepare for this corruption today..violent struggles that trapped me in a cage..with a key to break me away and a map leading me out this maze, I ain't all that good at games..but I play'em well..though theres things I can't erase, I don't forget the ones I've crushed..and those who fade because right then and there I'm in instant pain, I cherish memories and the saying of "it's never to late",I got all these questions I create I know I got no use to make there are those I could never replace and those who I'll love until my dying day..so just encase, you know your part of that hit me up as soons as I get the chance to get a hold of time to waste..you know who you are my friend who seems to betray..

-Written By Esra Chebli

No comments:

Post a Comment